The Denver Foundation is honored to announce five new members of its Board of Trustees. These exemplary local leaders bring a broad range of skills and accomplishments in business, government, finance, law and the nonprofit sector.
• Mowa Haile, founder and president, Blue Sky Companies
• Afsoon Kelly, director of operations, Anschutz Investment Company
• John Loewy, retired attorney, public-policy expert, entrepreneur
• Erika Martinez, director of communications for the Mayor’s Office of the National Western Center at the City and County of Denver
• Randy Roberts, principal, Craft Companies
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2017 All Rights Reserved. Villager Publishing |